When Feria de Abril is coming, it is important to make sure that everything is ready to look perfect in one of the most popular events of the Andalusian culture. Time is short and you have to spend a lot of time in choosing flamenco dress and shoe, accessories, make-up and, then you have to organize a calendar to enjoy de Ferias! At the end, your flamenco hairstyle is left for the last minute thinking about looking for a video tutorial of flamenco hairstyles 2019 that give us a quick and easy solution…
Well, It is not necessary to search for more, because four perfect flamenco hairstyle solutions 2019 are gathered in this post. They are apt both for long hair and for shorter hair, since the common characteristic of all of them is that they are made from a ponytail. Therefore, the only requirement is to pick up the hair in a ponytail for a flamenco hairstyle to complete your flamenco dress.
2019 Flamenco Hairstyles from a ponytail
Flamenco Hairstyle in 5 Minutes
If you want that your flamenco hairstyle lasts until the last day and you choose to go to the hairdresser, it is certain that you have to say goodbye to sleep comfortably. Luckily, there are alternatives. For example, this one. The only things you need to get your hair done are: a rosco, a pair of hair gums and some hairpins:
- Pick up the hair in a ponytail
- Place the rosco on the rubber of the hair and cover it with the hair of the ponytail
- Pick up the hair above the rosco with another rubber, making sure that the rosco is not visible.
- The excess hair can be rolled over the base of the bun to hide the rubber. It is perfect to give volume to the hairstyle too!
This video makes it easier to understand how to get your hair done for the Feria de Abril in 5 minutes::
Flamenco hairstyle with flowers
Flowers are an infallible accessory to a flamenco dress. Placing one flower on the head is a good way to avoid wearing an elaborate flamenco hairstyle; anyway, it is necessary to wear your hair done. Fortunately there are some alternatives as simple to do as this one:
- With the help of a comb, separate a tuft of hair on each side of the face.
- Pick up the rest of hair in a ponytail. Brush it perfectly.
- Screw a tuft and comb it back.
- Do the same with the other tuft.
- Join both tufts under the ponytail. Use some hairpins to fix the hair.
- Cover the rubber with the rest of the hair of these tufts.
It seems like an easy flamenco hairstyle… so it is! Don’t you think so? Check the tutorial:
Flamenco hair up with wavy hair
Cushing your hair is an excellent option to get a voluminous hair up. In addition, it is a good idea to get some extra centimeters when you are not very tall! A brushed hair up can be the perfect ally of a pair of flamenco shoes with a good heel.
How to do your hair done with such a flamenco hair up? Just follow these steps:
- Separate the frontal strand of hair and brush it with the help of a comb.
- Bring all your hair back and pick it up in a high ponytail.
- Pick up the hair of the ponytail with a hairnet and hold with hairpins
It classic flamenco bun is very easy and quick to do. You can get your hair done in less than 5 minutes by following the 3 steps or by watching this video:
Half-tail flamenco hairstyle
From a half-tail hairstyle, it is also possible to have your hair done like an authentic flamenca. To get it, all you have to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Start by a half-tail and collect it with a rubber.
- Split the loose hair into two parts (do no include the hair of the pigtail).
- Cross one half of the hair over the rubber and insert it under the tuft of hair of the opposite side. Pick it up with some hairpins.
- Do the same with the other tuft of hair.
- Leave the hair of the pigtail loose.
Easy, isn’t it? if you have not been clear, here you can see how to do this flamenco hairstyle:
All these 2019 flamenco hairstyles can be done in just 5 minutes. They are last minute solutions to get your hair done for the Feria de Abril. Anyway, to obtain the best result, our advice is to practice a few days before so you get to look perfect when it is time to walk through the streets of El Real with your dress and your flamenco hairstyle!